Man Lift Mfg. Co. designs and manufactures mobile hydraulic equipment and aerial work platforms for a variety of industries and applications. As a growing manufacturing company, we are able to offer unique and exciting career opportunities in engineering, fabrication, welding and assembly. For more information about current opportunities or to apply, please email resume with the position of interest to: email@example.com
Man Lift Mfg. Co. has immediate openings for sales professionals with the title “Project Manager, Sales” in Shelby, NC. This position is responsible for providing the necessary support functions (sales, quoting, project coordination, reporting) and other duties as assigned within the sales department.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new and maintain current client base to support application specific sales directly to large, end user industrial clientele.
- Utilizes company sales and engineering assets as required for business development.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Initiate RFQ’s driving concepts, pricing and proposal development for end user.
- Works to ensure that both short and long term sales goals are achieved within budgetary scope.
- Provides accurate and meaningful marketing information pertaining to forecasting and product planning, while representing a clientele point-of-view.
- Provides a high level of sales professionalism while achieving a superior degree of customer satisfaction.
- Plans and manages travel schedules as required.
- Strong understanding of business markets, clientele and current environments.
- Strong demonstrated technical sales background and experience with heavy duty, manufacturing systems and equipment.
- Significant demonstrated success and direct selling experience into one or more of the following markets: Industrial; Aerospace; Defense; Construction; Mining; Agricultural; Oil and Gas Exploration; and/or other similar segments.
- Some project management experience: planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Able to manage and execute a business plan – short and long term.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and capable of multitasking.
- Some light travel required primarily in North America.
- Experience with CRM system – salesforce.com.
- Federal contract management experience.
Click here to email your resume
- Perform a broad range of design and review tasks associated with the implementation of standard techniques, procedures and/or criteria as they apply to the technical aspects of a program
- Use own knowledge and information supplied relative to the technical or administrative aspects of the program to perform technical studies and analysis, and prepare inputs to program documentation as it relates to the documentation and design of mechanisms, structures and integration of systems.
- Review final documents or data deliverables for completeness and compliance
- Organize and maintain management files and other data deliverable files
- Participate in and lead meetings, design reviews, and briefings
- Identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks, and recommend risk-mitigation
- Work independently, under general guidelines set by the Chief Engineer
- Modify and/or adapt techniques and standard approaches to solve moderately difficult problems encountered
- Devise, execute and document testing of prototype components and systems
- Can pass the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam within 18 months of employment
Minimum four (4) years of experience as follows:
- Developing new products
- Improve existing products
- Interfacing with other engineering, marketing, and manufacturing departments
- Conducting trade studies
- Defining system requirements and subsystem configurations
- Identifying and evaluating performance capabilities
- Performing and supporting system level integration
- Performing analysis, test and evaluation
- Production and manufacturing
- Six Sigma preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong individual drive and team player
- Must be able to produce calculators and spreadsheet tools from first principles
- Electrical Power and Hydraulics experience preferable
- Must be able to produce production quality drawings (Solid Works/Edge CAD, Nastran, and FEMAP experience preferable)
BS, BEng Engineering (mechanics, mechanical or aeronautical) four year.
Security Clearance Requirements
U.S. citizenship required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
To apply for this position, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, schematics, work orders, or reports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• High school diploma or its equivalent (GED) required. Two-year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand and/or walk for long periods of time throughout the day. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted. Visual acuity is required by this job when assembling/testing electrical components.
Quality Support – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions;
MFG in USA
- ISO 9001:2008
- DUNS: 102248270
- CAGE CODE: 1XD86
- (704) 482-1399