Man Lift Mfg. Co. designs and manufactures mobile hydraulic equipment and aerial work platforms for a variety of industries and applications. As a growing manufacturing company, we are able to offer unique and exciting career opportunities in engineering, fabrication, welding and assembly. For more information about current opportunities or to apply, please email resume with the position of interest to: email@example.com
The Manufacturing Engineer is expected to:
- Develop and Evaluate manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; designing and conducting research; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; testing manufacturing methods and equipment, and soliciting observations from customers and other MLM employees.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout, and establishing standards to confirm manufacturing processes.
- Assure product and process quality and finished product testing and acceptance processes.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with standards and regulations.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Input to product and process data bases.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the MLM team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others, Leadership, Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, Presenting Technical Information, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with individuals and large groups at multiple levels within the customer organization and MLM hierarchy.
Strong command of pertinent facts and attention to details
Must have or be willing to gain product knowledge of mobile hydraulic equipment and/or aerial work platforms (boom & scissor lifts).
Experience in Engineer to Order (ETO), fabrication, and assembly operations is a plus.
Must have experience at transitioning products from the design process, to material acquisition, to the production floor, and to the customer.
Must have experience with lean manufacturing principles and techniques.
Bachelor’s degree in related fields preferred.
Experience using Solid Works desired.
Click here to email your resume
Our basic requirements are:
- 2 year degree. (4 year a plus)
- 2,000 Hours Soldworks experience in a group environment.
- Excellent production drafting technique & and the ability to explain design intent.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic Understanding MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Basic statics and beam bending analysis (there will be a short test)
- Most of the work be split evenly between modeling parts for various fabrication and modeling existing or new component into confined spaces (electrical or hydraulic)
- Capable climb in, around and test drive mobile and fixed mounted lifting equipment.
- Some travel (3 days a month)
Pay is based on experience and additional abilities you may have that would be factored in.
- Direct experience working in fabrication welding or machining.
- Experience with implementation or design of hydraulic or electrical systems.
- Experience reverse engineering existing components for re-use
- Experience with FEA (Simulation(Cosmos) or Ansys)
- No fear of heights 40-135 Ft.
Click here to email your resume
Metal Works Mfg. Co. has immediate openings for sales professionals with the title “Project Manager, Sales” in Shelby, NC. This position is responsible for providing the necessary support functions (sales, quoting, project coordination, reporting) and other duties as assigned within the sales department.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new and maintain current client base to support application specific sales directly to large, end user industrial clientele.
- Utilizes company sales and engineering assets as required for business development.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Initiate RFQ’s driving concepts, pricing and proposal development for end user.
- Works to ensure that both short and long term sales goals are achieved within budgetary scope.
- Provides accurate and meaningful marketing information pertaining to forecasting and product planning, while representing a clientele point-of-view.
- Provides a high level of sales professionalism while achieving a superior degree of customer satisfaction.
- Plans and manages travel schedules as required.
- Strong understanding of business markets, clientele and current environments.
- Strong demonstrated technical sales background and experience with heavy duty, manufacturing systems and equipment.
- Significant demonstrated success and direct selling experience into one or more of the following markets: Industrial; Aerospace; Defense; Construction; Mining; Agricultural; Oil and Gas Exploration; and/or other similar segments.
- Some project management experience: planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Able to manage and execute a business plan – short and long term.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and capable of multitasking.
- Some light travel required primarily in North America.
- Experience with CRM system – salesforce.com.
- Federal contract management experience.
Click here to email your resume
MFG in USA
- ISO 9001:2008
- DUNS: 102248270
- CAGE CODE: 1XD86
- (704) 482-1399